Thursday, March 5, 2015

Trulia, Zillow, and any other Realtor Site

(All verbiage is My opinion)

Zillow.com
Trulia.com
They may have so much information that you can't but help pull up a property on those sites.  But, when working with a Realtor.  Don't use those sites but for informational purposes.  Don't get me wrong they might include a lot of information that is helpful like status on neighborhoods, sizes, etc.  But, I'm finding more inconsistencies than I am finding correct information.  Mostly in regards to homes that are on those sites listed for sale or rent.  So far every one that a client has told me about when using those sites were never even on the market at the time we were looking to begin with.  To refrain from wasting time only use your Realtor's website, portal that is sent to you, or possibly
Realtor.com
for the most accurate of information.

There will always be somewhat a window of 24 hours that a home can be update on MLS listings therefore as a Realtor I always call the Seller's Agent to verify if that property is under contract or offers have already been set up so as not to entice my current client with a home that we might not be able to put an offer in anyway.  Plus, wasting time, gas, and labor for a house that might not be available isn't wise. 

www.dedecroy.kwrealty.com

Currently a Realtor with Keller Williams
I focus on worldwide military transfers.
I'm certified in Military Relocations.

I also do all Leases for the Dallas Fort Worth area and the metroplex for anyone moving into the state of Texas.  817-676-1585

1 comment:

  1. Acts 16:31, 1 Corinthians 15:1-8, 1 Peter 1:17-21, Revelation 22:18-19

    ReplyDelete