Friday, February 27, 2015

The Start

The day I started Real Estate (May 2014):

I run a pet grooming business.  I really wasn't sure why I had a calling to do Real Estate.  It just happened.  I knew in my current business that one day, and that one day might be approaching soon since I could feel it literally in my bones, that just maybe I needed a back up plan.

I have been a sociable person when it comes to talking to people and really when it comes to helping others.  But, I have never had a problem walking into a room of strangers and really talking to people I didn't know.  So, I figured Real Estate may be a perfect place to land my feet while I transition the next 10 to 15 years of my career into something that won't take a physical toll as I get older.

Yea, I'm talking about getting older already.  In my 30's.  I just want to be ready for the physical down turn of handling pets; because if you didn't guess, it can be very physically wearing.

So, here I go.  I hope you come along for the ride.....

(This is an entry today 2/27/14 as I go into the past to catch up the blog to the current day)

No comments:

Post a Comment